Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The reds of her eyes

My eyes were glued shut this morning. It was my body's way of saying "make the pollen stop!!!" It's been a rough allergy season for me...sneezing, stuffy nose, itchy eyes, ears, nose, and throat. The back of my throat and my tongue are raw from scratching. My nose is chapped from blowing it. My eyes are red, swollen, and sore. And they're SO itchy! I've tried every over-the-counter remedy I can find and now on to the harder stuff. Hopefully the prescription/OTC cocktail I'm on right now will bring relief (and a better night's sleep!) soon. Here's a not-so-flattering photo of my miserable eyes.


I'm done complaining now.

p.s. keep scrolling down to see Brian's post from today. He's enjoying the outdoors a lot more than I am these days :)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

If the stuff works that you're taking now you should be on a commercial because you definitely need relief!

Amy said...

eek! That photo makes my eyes water and sting just looking at it! I hope the new stuff works!!

Mindy said...

You don't have pinkeye on top of all that, do you??? The eyes glued shut sounds like what all of my students have been having with pinkeye!
Either way, you look miserable!! Hope relief is in sight (literally!)

Mama K said...

I hope the cocktail helps you.