Some of our regular readers may notice a new addition to our blog list. Gustavus hired a new president last summer and there has been growing controversy ever since. The Archway blog is an anonymous blog by someone on campus that is chronicling the growing discontent. I (Kate) mainly added it to our blog list so I would know when it was updated, but you are also welcome to peek into the inner workings of Gustavus if you're interested. Today we made national news in the higher ed world--not in a good way--with an article on the website "Inside Higher Ed." I'm not sure where this is all headed, but it's not good. Anyway, I just wanted to explain the presence of this new link for those of you who I know like to poke around on our site.
1 comment:
yikes, sounds like a not so fun environment right now! :(
A
Post a Comment