Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New theory

New theory: Maybe she was waking up 2-3 times a night to eat because she was hungry.  Duh!  I still think she had a bit of an ear infection, or at least some pressure in her ears because of the colds we all had.  But, I also think she might just be needing more food.  We discovered this by accident on Saturday.  Usually we've been feeding her in the late morning, but I had a church retreat on Saturday and so we didn't feed her until the evening.  That night, she slept a 6 hour stretch.  On Sunday and Monday, we fed her twice a day, and she slept longer stretches again.  So there you go, problem solved...for now.

Maya's new trick this week (aside from sleeping again), is blowing raspberries.  It is super cute and she does it all the time.  In fact, she does it so much that we may have to start having her wear a bib because she gets the front of her shirt completely soaked with spit.  We tried to get it on camera last night but, of course, she got a little camera shy.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Even though camera shy I see huge potential for major drool!