Remember when I told you how great Maya was at sleeping? Well, not anymore. For the past two weeks, she's been back to her up-every-three-or-four-hours routine. Thankfully, she eats quickly and goes right back to sleep, but it's still a bit of a pain. I have a few hypotheses about why she's not sleeping as well.
1. It could be teething. I think she's close, although we still can't see anything. She's a bit more grumpy than usual, drools all the time, and sucks on everything.
2. It could be a bit of an ear infection. She's had some issues nursing the past two weeks. Often, she will suck for a minute and then turn her head away and scream for a bit. She'll do this over and over for the entire feed. Some friends suggested that this, coupled with the night wake ups, could be a sign of an ear infection. I'm keeping watch for a fever.
3. It could be a growth spurt. Though, my understanding is that growth spurts tend to be shorter than two weeks.
4. It could be the adjustment to eating real food. She hasn't had any allergic reactions, but maybe it is just a shock to her system.
Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't last too much longer because I'm getting tired of waking up 2-3 times a night. We have her six month appointment coming up in a week and a half, so if it is still going on, I can talk to the doctor about it.
ネキシウムの効果時間 胃ポリープとの関係は
7 years ago
1 comment:
I hate bad sleeping phases! Unfortunately, there will be a lot of them. Hang in there and try to nap a lot!
Post a Comment