Thursday, February 2, 2012

Five Months!

Maya is 5 months old today and it's like she decided she wanted to amaze me today.  First, she rolled over on her own from her back to her front.  I was up in my office and she was laying on her back on the floor.  The next minute when I looked over, she was on her tummy!  I can't believe I missed it!  Then, we got home and I put her in her exasauser.  There are some buttons you can push to make different animal sounds.  If you push the same button four times, a song plays. Maya has only been able to push hard enough to make the animal sounds come out one or two times before.  But today, as I was making dinner in the kitchen, I suddenly realized that "Old MacDonald" was playing in the background and that it had been on more than once.  That girl figured out how to make the music play!  Watch out world...Maya has learned cause and effect and she's mobile!!!

1 comment:

Mama K said...

Love the pink SUPER shirt. It WAS as super day for her!