I tied for second place in the 5th annual Political Science Cookie Bake Off last night and am now the proud owner of a golden snowflake award! Every December, we have a competition in the department. All of the faculty bake cookies and then the students vote for their favorite in a blind taste test. The competition is always heated and there is usually some controversy. We have very specific rules...no prepackaged cookies, you must bake them yourself (no spousal help!), and no bars. Some of my colleagues have trouble following directions :) And then there was the time my colleague, Alisa, lost by one vote because of me (or so she says!). She made two kinds of cookies and asked me which she should enter. I picked out my favorite, but they had nuts and one of the students was allergic to nuts and obviously didn't vote for them. She still blames me for the loss. Anyway, the event is lots of fun and I'm glad I was included (and that I won a snowflake!).
My second victory is a bit more important...victory over the insurance company! Yep, after a week of pestering and resubmitting claims, they reimbursed bills for the full amount of my FSA. Yay! That is a huge relief for us!
And now, what you really want...
ネキシウムの効果時間 胃ポリープとの関係は
6 years ago

2 comments:
Persistence pays. Way to go, Kate!
Congratulations on the snowflake award. Those cookies look good. I'd love to sample some. Glad to hear the insurance company finally came through. Jill
Post a Comment