At the risk of jinxing myself, I have to say that I think we may just have one of the best babies around. Consider the evidence...
1. When I go to get her out of her crib in the morning, she gives me the biggest, gummy grin to start the day.
2. She plays patiently by herself while I pump and do an exercise video every morning (about 45 minutes of independent play!).
3. When I put her down for her morning naps, she goes right to sleep without any fussing.
4. When I put her to bed at night, she goes right to sleep without fussing and then sleeps 4-6 hours. AND, when I feed her after those 4-6 hours of sleep, she goes right back to sleep without any fuss for another 3-4 hours.
And just look at those cheeks!
Are you convinced? Now, for the record, she does usually have a fussy spell sometime between 4 and 10 pm, but it's usually not something that a little cuddling and rocking can't fix. I realize that babies change and that all of this good stuff could go away tomorrow, but for now, I'm definitely enjoying it!
ネキシウムの効果時間 胃ポリープとの関係は
6 years ago
3 comments:
What a sweetie. And, thankfully, no spit up! (katesma)
enjoy it before the teething starts! :)
Remember when I said, "I know this won't help you right now at all, but when you hit three months it'll be smooth sailing. Just hang in there. You can do it."? And remember how you probably wanted to punch me in the face when I insinuated that you would have to suffer through sleep deprivation for three months? And remember how I told you that I PROMISE it will get better.
Well...it's been three months. And you made it. :-) And she really is such a great baby. And you'll just get more and more sleep as she gets older. More and more and more (eventually 8 hours even!!) And you really CAN do it. And you really did make it.
Not that I'm saying I told you so... :-) I wouldn't do that.
But I'm so very proud of you both. All three of you, really.
Post a Comment