We are fully moved out of Rundstrom, though not fully moved in to Sohre. The main living spaces are cleared of boxes, but I have a lot more organizing to do. For those of you who haven't seen the space before (or who haven't seen it with our stuff in it!), here is a little tour.
 |
| The view from the front door of the living room, dining room, and kitchen. |
 |
| The view from the front door looking into the living room. The doorway in the back leads to the bedrooms and bathroom. |
 |
| The view of the living room from the other side of the room. The door on the left is the outside door (where I was standing for the other pictures). The stairs on the right lead to a coat closet and a set of stairs leading out to another exit from the building. No more walking up a big, ice covered hill for me...now I'll just take the enclosed stairs!) |
 |
| Galley kitchen with laundry at the end. The blue tape is labels for the drawers so we can find things...so much storage! |
 |
| View of the kitchen from the other side. There is also a doorway on this end of the kitchen, so you can get to it from either side. Maya loves watching this washer, which will be good when I'm trying to work in the kitchen. |
 |
| Bathroom. It's actually smaller then our one in Rundstrom was, but it still has more storage space. |
 |
| I ran into this cute scene while taking photos of the apartment tonight. They are reading a book, if you can't tell. |
 |
| Here is Maya's room. The crib is a loaner from Natalie and Harvey. It's a big step up from the garage sale pack n play that she has been in for the last 10 months! Maya has slept great both nights she's been in it! |
There's more but I left out the parts that are still complete disasters. I guess you'll just have to see them in person sometime...after we unpack. :)
3 comments:
Kate, you do fine, fast work. It looks like you've been in there forever!
It looks great!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!! So much more space for you guys. Awesome!!!!!! :)
~A
Post a Comment