I ran across a couple of old lamps at a local thrift shop a few months ago. Ordinarily, I would have walked right by them, but I have been inspired by my friend Heidi, who routinely turns thrift store finds into wonderful treasures. We didn't have any lamps for Maya's room (well, to be fair, at the time I bought them we didn't actually have a "Maya's room"), so I figured this would be a good starter project for me.
I bought two (almost matching) lamps for $2.00 each, a can of pink spray paint, and new lampshades from Target. I didn't really do any prep work on the lamps besides clean them off, so it's possible that all the paint will peel off them in a few weeks. For now, though, they are a cute and colorful addition to her room and the small room at the cabin.
ネキシウムの効果時間 胃ポリープとの関係は
6 years ago


3 comments:
You could be on Design Star!
Very cute!
Way to go, lady! I love it! :)
Anya
Post a Comment