Monday, April 18, 2011

Things are growing and birds are migrating


Today was the day to till the old garden and expand it to make our garden bigger. Here's the before picture.



And the after....ready to be planted as soon as soon as it gets a little warmer.


As I've been working, there have been all kinds of migrating birds visiting. These are just the ones that stayed around long enough to snap a picture.



In our apartment I've been growing some plants for fun and for the garden when we can transplant. Yellow pot; grass for fun Blue pot; Alyssum Green pot; Zinnea for fun Also there are sunflowers, cilantro, pansys, sweet peppers, hot peppers, and eggplant.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

How about a growing belly picture???

Mama K said...

I want to come watch the migrating birds! Your garden spot is impressive!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have a headstart on your gardening. I'm impressed. (katesma)