Thursday, April 14, 2011

Choco Taco


A few weeks ago the subject of Choco tacos came up (not sure how) and Brian learned that I had never heard of them before. He was shocked. So tonight we set out to our local Kwik Trip to remedy it. We sat in the parking lot and enjoyed our Choco tacos while we people watched. Then we drove over to the brand new St. Peter Co-Op to check it out. Today was opening day, so it was fun to be there for it. The place looks awesome! If you are in the St. Peter/Mankato area, I highly recommend stopping by. Now it's time for a bit of TV before we head over to hang out with our Thursday night crew. Fun times!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I've never had a choco taco either. Is it a must-try?

Anonymous said...

So... What are your Choco Taco feelings? Good? No? You didn't give the results!

Laurie said...

That's what I usually get when we go for Kwik Trip treats. Mindy, next time we'll get that instead of a chipper sandwich because yes, it's a must try at least once!