So there I was, surfing the internet for information on different shade trees that we would like to plant out at the cabin this summer. Kate, in a very serious tone says " I think I felt the baby". I jump up and put my hand where she had her hand. I felt for a little while as we discussed what Kate felt and wondered if the baby was big enough to feel moving. Then it happened. There was a distinct movement. This was not digestion related by any means. It was a firm little nub of baby K moving around in there. Just as Kate felt it, I felt it and we both exclaimed. Then she asked "Did you feel it?" To which my excited response was something like "Well Yeah! How else would I have known to light up at the same time that you did if I didn't feel it?"
So, while Kate has been "feeling" baby K in one way or another since January, (queasiness) this was my first chance to feel my baby. As Goldie would say, "It was glorious".
I still don't really believe that Kate and I made a baby, but I suppose in September I'll start to believe. Whoa! September. Gotta go.
ネキシウムの効果時間 胃ポリープとの関係は
6 years ago
2 comments:
That's so exciting. Congratulations. (katesma)
Get your "to do" list made and prioritize! That time's going to go fast!
Post a Comment