
Here are a few other good pictures that came out of the ultrasound. Look at her huge brain in this one! You can see her spine too, which is kind of cool.
Here is a close up of one of her legs.

And this is one of my favorites, though a little hard to see...it's her two feet. It's like two little footprints.

Had my 20 week appointment today and everything still looks good. The doctor said that the ultrasound showed that everything is developing normally, which is great news, and her heartbeat was 160 today. I gained 5 pounds this month and am definitely noticing a growing belly.
3 comments:
Picture of you, picture of you, ...PLEASE!! :) I want to see you pregnant even if its a little baby bump.
she's totally adorable! :)
I'm not sure I've ever seen an ultrasound where everything is so well-defined. Great pictures!
Post a Comment