Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting high tech

Yes, I have a million other things I should be working on this morning (after all, we leave for Hawaii in two days!), but we've been talking about trying to figure out a way to get a schedule for staying at the cabin on line for months. This morning I finally sat down and figured it out. If you scroll down all the way to the bottom of the blog, you'll see a calendar for the cabin. When someone tells us that they would like to stay at the cabin, we'll mark those dates off so the rest of you can see when it is available. So fancy, right!?! As you can see, there are plenty of open dates this year. So come visit us!

4 comments:

Amy and Jason said...

Have a wonderful trip to Hawaii for the J-term! I'm excited for you! and....We need to come stay at the cabin sometime!!

Laurie said...

Makes me want to plan another vacation!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Your mom, Laur & I will have to get our reservations in soon. Jill

Kim H. said...

We have to figure out when Adam will be able to come up to MN this summer, but we'll be sending in a reservation!
Can we request your guys' company with that RSVP?!!