I realized today that it's been awhile since our last post. It's been a pretty low key week around here and a winter cold is making its way through the family. Brian had it over the weekend and I've had it this week. I'm hoping that Maya stays in the clear. Probably the biggest story around here has been the weather change. The first part of the week was beautiful--blue skies and 40-50 degree days! Winter returned on Wednesday, though, and it has been cold and gray ever since. Maya and I took some long walks on Monday and Tuesday, but we've been holed up inside the rest of the week.
Maya is getting more and more alert each day. She seems to recognize her name and will look at us and smile when we call it or say hi. She's starting to play with more toys. Here she is playing on the ground while Brian was potting some plants in the living room.
And here she is in her jump-a-roo. Her favorite thing to do seems to be to suck on the side, but she can make it move when she points her toes. I'm sure we'll be able to have a much more exciting video of her in this within a few weeks.
ネキシウムの効果時間 胃ポリープとの関係は
7 years ago
1 comment:
I love her smiles!
Post a Comment