So, our 4 month checkup was today and not yesterday. I've totally lost track of time since being home. Sorry for the confusion! Anyway, we got a nice visit in with Dr. Knudson this morning. Maya weighs 13 pounds, 15 ounces (I guessed 14 pounds before we put her on the scale!), which puts her in the 59th percentile for weight. She is now 24 inches tall, putting her in the 42nd percentile for height. The big whopper is her head, though. 16 3/4 inches...putting her in the 88th percentile! The doctor says that everything looks totally normal and she is on track developmentally. She did great while he poked and prodded her and the only part of the exam she didn't like was when he used the tongue depressor to look in her mouth. I don't like that either!
Maya also got a few vaccinations today, but she did great with the shots! She had one oral vaccine (which she didn't like too much) and two shots on her left leg. She cried for a minute or two, but stopped once I had her dressed and picked her up. I was impressed!
We came home and nursed and now she is down for a nap. Last time she got shots, she slept for about three hours after. I wonder what she'll do today?
ネキシウムの効果時間 胃ポリープとの関係は
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment