I love the one with her eyes open looking right at daddy. Good work, guys!
Ditto Mindy. She looks so tiny here but in your first post G and I both thought she doesn't even look brand new. She's so precious!
I wanted pictures, but boy! am I itching to get my hands on her!!
Congratulations!
What a darling girl! And look at those eyes! Wow, she is looking at both of you. What color are they? And even the mom and dad look pretty good! (katesma)
Thanks for posting pictures. You both look so proud of your daughter, as you should. We look forward to seeing her sometime soon. Jill
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the one with her eyes open looking right at daddy. Good work, guys!
Ditto Mindy. She looks so tiny here but in your first post G and I both thought she doesn't even look brand new. She's so precious!
I wanted pictures, but boy! am I itching to get my hands on her!!
Congratulations!
What a darling girl! And look at those eyes! Wow, she is looking at both of you. What color are they? And even the mom and dad look pretty good! (katesma)
Thanks for posting pictures. You both look so proud of your daughter, as you should. We look forward to seeing her sometime soon. Jill
Post a Comment