Maya and I finally got out to enjoy fall without momma. (and give Kater a break) It seems that Maya likes fall leaves like her poppa.
I showed her a pretty orange maple with bright blue sky beyond...
she liked the green background too!
She is a little to small to hold my hand when walking in the woods. But she does like to hold my hand...at least for a few more years.
When we got in for the evening, it was bath time for Maya. Her first "real" bath! In this picture I'm pretty sure she is wondering if it's appropriate that I'm taking pictures. 
In this picture she's a little concerned that mom might not know what she is doing?
Maya did fine on her first bath and Brian and Kate both did fine also. We may have even liked it a little. Finally a shot of the domestic man... I can cook AND keep the baby with me in the sling.
I'm clearly posing in this picture, but I really did cook and serve dinner quite efficiently. Next time I'll have to have the picture with pancake flipping in mid-air and baby sleeping at my side.
4 comments:
cute pictures-she looks so alert!
You've got those kinds of colors over there already? Yes, Maya is her father's daughter if she's liking this season!
Happy to see more of the girl! And you!
Was there ever a doubt about your domesticity Brian?
Post a Comment