Had my 38 week appointment today. I lost 4 pounds this week, I think because of the cold Brian gave me, which took away my appetite. My uterus is measuring slightly on the small side (37 cm rather than 38), so the doctor ordered another ultrasound for me. I'll go in on Thursday to have that done. She didn't seem too concerned, but just wanted to make sure that the baby is either on the small side or already dropped rather than something being wrong. The only potentially "wrong" thing she mentioned was being low on amniotic fluid. I'll keep you posted after my appointment on Thursday and maybe we'll even have another picture to share. I am 50% effaced and 1-2 cm dilated. That apparently doesn't mean much in terms of the timing of labor, but it at least means that I am moving in the right direction.
The week has been pretty uneventful in terms of the pregnancy. I am definitely feeling bigger and slower, but have still been able to be fairly active. Mostly, though, my complaints have to do with this darn cold! Brian was sick last week and now I have the cough and congestion. I picked up some of the doctor approved cold medication at the store today, so hopefully I will get a good night's sleep!
Things at the cabin are in awesome shape! We moved everything out of the back room, cleaned it, and set it up with a bed. Brian finished all the trim on the garage and sealed up the cracks around the doors so that it's bug and mouse proof. We have a paint color picked out and bought a few cans on sale today at Menards. If the weather holds out, Brian will paint this weekend. He's even managed to fit a bunch of mowing in the past few days! Pretty impressive!
ネキシウムの効果時間 胃ポリープとの関係は
6 years ago
3 comments:
I can't empathize with the baby stats but I can with the cold. Mine's just starting.
Can't wait to see what color you've picked and how that back room looks as an other-than-storage room!
Well, you can ignore my e-mail asking about your appointment :)
good luck with the ultrasound. We'll send up a prayer for Baby K!
I hope everything is OK! Take care. We've been thinking about you guys a lot! Jill
Post a Comment