Brian put the final shingles on the garage roof tonight. Yay!
And then took a much needed break!
Walls and doors to go, but not until after the Eco-tri this weekend.
3 comments:
mr.master
said...
Looking Great? How long until you can get it insured? We can talk stradegy for those gable ends this weekend...I have a couple ideas.
Tanks Mindy. I should just stay asleep in Natalies bed when I dose off...my mind is obviously spended to the point of no return and I have no bisness posting things on the internets.
3 comments:
Looking Great? How long until you can get it insured? We can talk stradegy for those gable ends this weekend...I have a couple ideas.
I believe what Jon meant to say was:
"Looking great!" and "we can talk strategy" this weekend.
We'll keep working on his English lessons...
It does look great, though! good work!
Tanks Mindy. I should just stay asleep in Natalies bed when I dose off...my mind is obviously spended to the point of no return and I have no bisness posting things on the internets.
Post a Comment