


We are deciding on painted cabinet colors in the kitchen. Here is a basic idea of our kitchen and the colors in mind. The exact shade is not represented for sure, but you get the idea. Also, I photoshopped in some cabinets, they are not exactly what we are doing, but again, enough to give the basic lay out.
Vote Red, Yellow, or Green and throw in your comments too!
8 comments:
My vote is red. I can't explain exactly why, but it's the color that just seemed to fit in the picture. I think the yellow would look good too if it's a dull yellow.
Umm...nice to meet you, Brian :)
Red! For sure... :)
You were talking red and seeing the choices,I say red for sure.
Does it skew the tally if I already voted on Facebook? Red, but maybe darker.
I like the color of the bottom of the cabinets, but if I have to pick green, yellow, or red, I would pick, red.
Phyllis
RED! :) I like it best, think it fits you both.
Red, it's warmer.
RED! Am I too late?? :)
Post a Comment