Me neither. But just in case you are wondering now, I spent some time photographing some trees around where we live. I went out after dark and armed only with my camera caught trees doing what they do at night.
They mostly just stand there and occasionally shed some snow as the wind blows. Hmm. No wild parties, sneaky carousing, or shenanigans to report.
Well enjoy, and sleep well, knowing that in the morning the trees will be right where you left them.
TREE 1 is backdropped by the sky and a roof line. I hope the flash didn't wake her.

TREE 2 is perhaps the biggest of the trees I studied. He stands near three flags on campus.
TREE 3 is impersonating a tree in blossom in the spring. I assure you though, at -12 that is frost adorning this beauty.
TREE 4 well, is tree 4.

TREE 5 is the lively one, shedding snow in the breeze of the evening. Hardly scandalous.
Good night trees. See you in the morning.
6 comments:
They were not sleeping....they were just standing real still so they wouldn't get caught dancing in the moonlight
Nice. I Like.
#2 and #4 must have been doing some winter magic to look like they are dressed for spring.
Brian, you have the eyes and soul of a poet. Your photos and thoughts are beautiful.
Post a Comment