Today is my 32nd birthday. Brian helped me celebrate by going to yoga with me and then taking me out to dinner at Noodles (yum!) and dessert at Coldstone (yum yum!). Then we came home and he let me "unwrap" (i.e. dig out from under the pile of clothes in his trunk) my gift...two pillows...for him! Now how is that a gift for me, you ask? Well, since I've known Brian, he's had these two OLD, gross pillows and he's refused to get rid of them. It's gotten to the point where I am grossed out when they touch me. Sometimes he plays a mean game where he switches our pillows to try to get me to lay on his. Eeew! So, for my birthday, he got himself two, new, clean, beautiful pillows. Halleluja! I LOVE my gift and I love my husband!
2 comments:
So will you be able to pitch those old pillows now or do they go into storage somewhere?
It sounds like you had a great day. I'd sure vote two yums for Coldstone too!
How did Brian like yoga?
Post a Comment