Maya started saying "da da" a few days ago. I, of course, try to get her to say "ma ma". Today she looked at me, smiled, and said "da da". Little stinker! Here we are practicing...
Yes, Tricia, I do understand that this is normal language development. However, us moms need to think of things a little differently sometimes when we're giving all we've got to our child and they say DADA first!!!!
BTW, I realized you know the wise person who told me that. It was Jeremy...& Patty fully agreed! :)
5 comments:
Someone wise told me that babies say Dada first because they don't need to call for mom-she's always right there! :)
Nice thought Mindy--however, my speech and language degree tells me differently ;)
That is the cutest little tutu thing ever! She looks adorable (as always)!
Yes, Tricia, I do understand that this is normal language development. However, us moms need to think of things a little differently sometimes when we're giving all we've got to our child and they say DADA first!!!!
BTW, I realized you know the wise person who told me that. It was Jeremy...& Patty fully agreed! :)
You'll have to put "speech lesson" on Cher's To-Do list for tomorrow...and hope she doesn't teach Maya to say G-Mama instead!
I agree with Tricia on the tutu!
Post a Comment