They had fun watching her eat cheerios and trying to get her to balance toys on her head.
This was our second to last pancake breakfast in Rundy (sniff, sniff!).
Maya's newest trick is standing. As long as she can hold on to something and there's a spotter nearby, she does pretty well.
The last piece of slightly exciting news I have to share is that yesterday I got an email from an editor of a university press who wants to see my full manuscript! I'm trying not to get my hopes up because this doesn't mean that I'm going to get a contract, but at least it's a step in the right direction. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
5 comments:
I love how the guys are so interested in her! Very cute!
good job, big girl! Now you can reach even more of mom and dad's fun stuff :)
congrats on the manuscript request! fingers crossed!
Looks like she is playing pinball!
Looks like she could keep a hula hoop going with that hip action.
I've got everything crossed that I'm able.
Is Maya just going to skip crawling and go right to walking?!
Ditto all the wishes above...yay for publishing prospects and fingers crossed here too!
Post a Comment