Saturday, March 31, 2012

A little mowing for April 1st.

Today the grass was long enough in the yard to do a little mowing.  It was nice that the mower started up and the grass smelled so good. 

When I got home I did some more mowing.   I've let my "winter coat" grow since sometime in October.  It's time to go back to the Mr. Clean look.   I thought I'd start out the process with a hawkmo.   Not a mohawk.   Yup!  Straight up the chin over the nose and all the way over the scalp.






I know what you are thinking.  But you wait.  This look will catch on! 
Maybe not.  Kate wouldn't take me seriously tonight.  Mr. Clean is back. 

4 comments:

Mindy said...

and that's another reason that men have wives! :)

Mindy said...

and apparently jon set this picture as our desktop today. It was a bit shocking when I opened the computer!

Laurie said...

Can't say I blame Kate! What about Maya...did she give you the stare?

Mama K said...

Glad that April 1st look was short lived! Creepy!