
So far the are not really any pictures of Kate and I actually in Hawai'i. So here's the proof of life in HI.
Kater on the grand promenade steps at the a Hilton Waikaloa.
Me learning to play Ukulele at Kumu Paul's house.
Kater and "the best day at work". Having a pina colada poolside at the Waikaloa.
Another of Kater. This is the "fingerprint" of a whale. The tail markings are unique to each whale and they are identified by it. This is the actual size and "fingerprint" of a local whale.
Here Kater is making a Ti leaf lei with antherium flower accents. Maria had a great set up for us to learn to make leis.
Of course I had to save the best for last. It's a picture Kater took of me on the snorkel cruise. If this picture doesn't illustrate why Kate married me, I'm not sure what picture could. Well, maybe a close up?

3 comments:
Natalie said, "He looks funny because he has a Nukkie in his mouth!"
and I think you look like the guy who sings The Humpty Dance!
You used to be such a handsome dude!
Post a Comment