My birthday wish was to work on the walkway and patio at the cabin. Brian had the day off on Friday, so we spent the day on the project. We ran out of rocks and energy in the 90 degree heat, but we definitely made progress!
Before...
Durring...
In the evening, the Goldies came out for dinner and an evening lake cruise...Here are the Brians trying to figure out the motor...
4 comments:
I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!
Your new walkway looks fabulous. Good job!
katesma
Your walkway looks great!
That was no small amount of work that went into either the cupcakes or the walk. The result was superb on both!
Your walkway looks like something they'd knock out pretty quickly on an HGTV episode but would certainly take us a week at least. With that hard of work it's no wonder you ran out of energy!
You guys should start a home improvement show. You are fantastic at it! I love the new walkway. Now I just want to walk on it :-)
Post a Comment