I'll be looking for the payback post! Happy Anniversary, You Two!
You're right, there will be payback!HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ( from Kate's ma )
Happy Anniversary! I had it marked on my callendar and never did say it on the day....but I was thinking of you two! You're a fabulous pair and the Laceys love you!!
Love it!!! Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple!!! Love you!
Love it!! Happy Anniversary...a little late!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'll be looking for the payback post! Happy Anniversary, You Two!
You're right, there will be payback!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ( from Kate's ma )
Happy Anniversary! I had it marked on my callendar and never did say it on the day....but I was thinking of you two! You're a fabulous pair and the Laceys love you!!
Love it!!! Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple!!! Love you!
Love it!! Happy Anniversary...a little late!
Post a Comment