Friday, June 18, 2010

Sepia sky

Last night after the storm the sky was weird. It made it seem like we were in a sepia toned world. I felt like I was on a different planet.
Here are some pictures.
These are all off the camera with no "photoshop" work.


Seriously, this picture of Christ Chapel looks like I did some color swap function. NO fancy stuff here! This is the strange world of post severe storm sepia sunset! Thanks God! You're neat!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

That's almost scary when you see skies like that. It just got dark here. And then the wind started to blow.

Mindy said...

Wow, cool! And creepy!

mr.master said...

Very Cool.

Anya said...

Wow - those are super cool!!!

Mama K said...

Ahhhh......the wonders of nature.

Anonymous said...

Very cool pictures, Brian! We look forward to seeing you guys at the kids' birthday party.