The cabinets are almost done (hopefully we will finish them up tonight), but thanks to Laur, we have some photos from the painting process...
Here's the before shot. Cher stayed up half the night prepping the cabinets so we would be all ready to go on Friday afternoon.

Our primer coat was VERY pink!

Here are the painters, hard at work...

And the painters, hard at rest...


And here they are, on the wall! I'm so excited to have cabinets! And I love the contrast that the color brings to the black and wood finishes! Tonight we will go out to finish a few more pieces and then we should have a real "after" photo to share.
3 comments:
I like the pink!!!! :)
Thank you for not using the picture with my best side in the background!!
I do love your cabinets. I think the outside edge of the red cabinets would look very nice with a black color, to tie in the entire color scheme of black, red and wood.
Your "cabin" is becoming a beautiful house. I do so love this blog, so I can keep up on your happenings!
Post a Comment