That is HILARIOUS!! You totally cracked me up!
You make me laugh SOOOO hard!
love it, love it, love it all.... :)
You should've tried a combover when you had just the top shaved. You could practice for that popular old man style!
Ok, the modified rat tail is just creepy!!! :)
Thank you for that.
I'm finally commenting on this... Fantastic! I love the poses and love the styles. You really should have kept one of those for some pubic exposure. Yes, I know I said pubic...it's way more fun than saying public. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!! You totally cracked me up!
You make me laugh SOOOO hard!
love it, love it, love it all.... :)
You should've tried a combover when you had just the top shaved. You could practice for that popular old man style!
Ok, the modified rat tail is just creepy!!! :)
Thank you for that.
I'm finally commenting on this... Fantastic! I love the poses and love the styles. You really should have kept one of those for some pubic exposure. Yes, I know I said pubic...it's way more fun than saying public. :)
Post a Comment