Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just a taste

We're back from an amazing five days on Seagull Lake in northern Minnesota. We ended up with over 500 photos on the camera, so it will be a while before Brian sorts through them all. In the meantime, here are just a few to whet your appetite. We'll follow up with some details shortly.

Here's a nice one of us on the deck of the cabin overlooking the lake...

We kayaked and canoed almost every day...
Here's Brian with one of his many catches...he caught three of the four fish we fried up on the last night up there...

The boys enjoying some homemade guacamole and salsa...
The girls in "the fort"...I think we were enjoying some homemade margaritas :)Stay tuned for more!

5 comments:

Mama K said...

I like that....the girls get Margaritas and the boys get guacamole and salsa!

Amy L said...

I love these pictures! Looks like so much fun. I'm so glad for you!! I forgot when i called you yesterday that you were still gone. :)

Mindy said...

Looks like a relaxing time!

Phyl P said...

Glad you had a great time and are back home safe and sound. Like the pictures so far, looking forward to seeing more.

Laurie said...

Are those blankets over your legs? It must have been c-o-l-d!
Nice fish, Brian!!