
We decided to wait to pack the car until the morning since it was so hot. Unfortunately for our plans, I woke up on Thursday morning with a UTI (too much information? oh well!)...very uncomfortable and annoying. Instead of packing up the car and heading north, I spent the morning in the doctor's office and pharmacy. Then I spent the rest of the day alternating between the couch and the bathroom. We watched four straight episodes of CSI! The good news is that the medicine is working and I feel 100% better today.
So now, instead of going north for a night, we are going to head over to Rochester to meet Harvey, who was born five days ahead of schedule. So much for making plans! :)
2 comments:
Glad you are feeling better, Kate
Happy 1st Anniversary, Kate & Brian We are remembering your special day a year ago, and hope your 1st is also special for the two of you.
Our Love, Phyllis & Gary
Will you still get to head north sometime to hook up with your mom while she's here?
Post a Comment