I finally found time and conditions to try out my red kite that I got like a month ago. I went up to the field intending to learn the set-up, and maybe fly a little if the wind was enough.
It turns out I really like the kite and flying bar. That's not the point of the blog though.
Much to my joy Kate's run took her past the "kite field"
Much to my joy Kate did her cool down and stretching at the "kite field"
Much to my joy Kate agreed to try out the kite.
Much to my joy, really.
I was bouncing and bounding as I retrieved crashed attempts to fly and re-launched the kite.
She was smiling the whole time. She would giggle and laugh and when there was a little gust of wind, she would squeal with some combination of fear and delight.
It was really way more fun for me to let Kate fly my kite than I ever imagined.
I kept trying to kick myself for not having a camera along, but I couldn't do it very well. Have you ever really tried to kick yourself? Not easy.
ネキシウムの効果時間 胃ポリープとの関係は
6 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your joy with us. :D
That would have been GREAT video...both of Kate trying to fly and you trying to kick yourself.
You're just two kids at heart!
Post a Comment