Thanks to Tricia, I actually have a few photos from today's Knutson family Christmas celebration (part I). We came over to Pine Island yesterday after I finished off my semester. We started our holiday week with sugar cookie decorating yesterday. Brian got a few photos of it, but I don't have them on this computer, so I'll have to have him upload them later. Today, Brian's brothers and their families came over for the day. Brian had fun with a very smiley Charlie.
Maya enjoyed opening her presents. She got a bunch of bath toys, a doll, and some snow shoes.
She was very willing to help Charlie open his gifts, too!
We got all the grandkids in for a photo with Cher.
One of Maya's favorite gifts was this xylophone that can go in the bath. It floats and there is even waterproof music that goes with it. Thanks, Tony and Tricia!
Tomorrow we head over to Laur and Jill's, for more festivities and we'll do another get-together with Brian's grandparents on Christmas.
ネキシウムの効果時間 胃ポリープとの関係は
6 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds and looks like lots of fun! (Katesma)
Post a Comment