This video is only for those of you who are truly committed to seeing what goes on in our day to day lives. Normally I wouldn't post a video that is this long (about 3 minutes), but I know there are some of you who enjoy watching stuff like this, so here it is! If you're curious, you can get the gist of the show by watching the first few seconds and we won't be offended if that's all you choose to watch :)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Huge fan of Knutson family videos no matter how long they are! (As long as Maya is in, that is. Otherwise, I don't care much about you two :) She is not only genius (as I keep telling you for the past two years) but also talented! Hugs to you all from Turkey!
Never too long when Maya's doing her thing! What a cutie and a ham. She loves being filmed! And I like hearing Brians music. He's good. Who is in Turkey? (Katesma)
4 comments:
Huge fan of Knutson family videos no matter how long they are! (As long as Maya is in, that is. Otherwise, I don't care much about you two :) She is not only genius (as I keep telling you for the past two years) but also talented! Hugs to you all from Turkey!
My favorite song + my favorite niece named Maya = mood brightener! Thanks for sharing!
So good to see that little munchkin. It's been awhile.
Never too long when Maya's doing her thing! What a cutie and a ham. She loves being filmed! And I like hearing Brians music. He's good. Who is in Turkey? (Katesma)
Post a Comment