Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Maya's photo shoot

Maya and I stumbled into an accidental photo shoot on Tuesday.  We were with my dad and sister, visiting one of my dad's high school buddies.  His wife (Robin) is a professional photographer and my sister had an appointment to get head shots taken.  While Melissa was getting ready for the shoot, Robin's daughter Brynn pulled out a camera and started taking pictures of Maya.  She got a bunch of cute shots and put them up on their website.  I don't have the rights to these photos (since I didn't actually pay for a sitting), but if you're interested in an updated photo of Maya, you can buy one from their website.  Some of you may have seen a few of these on Facebook, but there are also a bunch more.  Even if you don't buy any, they are pretty cute to look through (if I do say so myself!).  Click here to see the photos.


As a side note, if you're in the Rochester area and looking for a good photographer, I recommend Robin One Photography :)

1 comment: