Sure. It's been a week since Maya and I were at Willow Hill while Kate was in Florida, but I think you'll still enjoy these videos of one of our outings to feed the sheep and go sledding.
Maya likes Simon and Simon likes Maya. Enough said.
It was actually too warm to be in the deep, sticky snow. We made do with the cleared and packed driveway to the barn. Grandpa Alan helped launch, I took video, and Maya? Well I think she liked it!
After riding a while, Maya just wanted to pull the sled like I do for her. She took her gloves off (as usual) and pulled the sled all the way down and back up the driveway.
3 comments:
Whiskers likes
Those are fabulous videos! Thank you so much for taking them and sharing. I think she loves Willow Hill! (katesma)
Looks like a great time! I'm sure they loved having you!
Post a Comment