Mom, you can get Maya whatever you want. This post however is meant to be humorous. How bout this...you get ME a big present in a box and I'll gibe Maya the box. Two for one!
That little girl sure loves to exercise! And those sounds-- perfect! I love how she problem solves, pushing the box from the kitchen into the little hallway. An extra grunt was all it took!
I also think it's so cute how she looks over her shoulder to see if you're "chasing" her!! I noticed a new toy -- the slide. Wow, lucky girl.
Would love to send you a big present in a big box. Sorry, postage too expensive. At Menards, get her a big box from a washer or dryer. She'll love hiding in it!! (Grandma Judy)
7 comments:
Love the sound effects to go with the pushing of the beer box.
Also love the background music!
Seriously?
Mom, you can get Maya whatever you want. This post however is meant to be humorous. How bout this...you get ME a big present in a box and I'll gibe Maya the box. Two for one!
Nothing stops her, does it.
That little girl sure loves to exercise! And those sounds-- perfect! I love how she problem solves, pushing the box from the kitchen into the little hallway. An extra grunt was all it took!
I also think it's so cute how she looks over her shoulder to see if you're "chasing" her!! I noticed a new toy -- the slide. Wow, lucky girl.
Would love to send you a big present in a big box. Sorry, postage too expensive. At Menards, get her a big box from a washer or dryer. She'll love hiding in it!! (Grandma Judy)
Natalie and Harvey got a big kick out of this video!
I still love watching this video, too, and it's almost 2 years old! (katesma July 2014).
Post a Comment