
We spent our Easter at Willow Hill. Cher, Brian, and I started our day early with the sunrise service at the Pine Island Methodist Church. I really enjoyed seeing where Brian went to church as a kid. I've heard lots of youth group stories, so it was nice to be able to match them up with a building. Afterwords, we came home and took a two hour nap. Easter festivities didn't start until late afternoon, so I took some time for a run on the Douglas trail and a sewing lesson from Cher.
Once the whole crew was there we dyed some eggs (no photos of that because the boys/photographer took off for a quick geocache). It was a beautiful day and we did the egg dying on the deck.
The Easter bunnies joined us for dinner...

After a delicious meal, there was time for some play...


The highlight of the afternoon was an Easter basket hunt. This involves Natalie finding hidden Easter baskets and all of the rest of us following her around the yard.

Don't remember what we were talking about, but it must have been good because we have funny faces in some of the other photos Brian took.
After the hunt, Alan brought us over to look at the lambs. There are 25 lambs so far this year and more to come.

Happy Easter!!
3 comments:
Great pictures! It was a very fun day!
It sounds like a fun day. And next year you'll be able to follow around 2 kids hunting for eggs!
Your baby is growing fast, Mindy.
I love the pics. What is the name of that blue flower?
As you guessed, I am no longer katesma. I'm Judy. I have no idea why it changed. I liked katesma better.
Post a Comment