Kate actually gave the answer to the previous post IN the previous post. The addendum however, is not really all that noticeable. So here is the NEW post with answer.
We did see Avatar. It really is an amazing treat for the eyes!
Kate and I really had no reason to dress the same. We just both ended up wearing brown.
If you can, we both recommend seeing Avatar in 3D if it's not already gone.
Cheers! -Brian
ネキシウムの効果時間 胃ポリープとの関係は
7 years ago
2 comments:
Ha- that's funny...I just re-read the blog and saw the answer. :) Glad you guys had fun, and now you have cool glasses. ;)
I get it now too. I was only checking the comments, not the original post.
Yes, that movie was a pleasant surprise. The next one I want to see in 3D is "How To Train Your Dragon". Too bad the theatres can't give you a discount if you bring your own glasses.
We've got 4 pairs of them now. Next time we're all together we should deck out as many people as we can and take a picture!
Post a Comment