A month!
And that's why I'm proud to announce that my wonderful husband, and former Employee of the Week, was just named Menard's Employee of the Month! It's a honor well-deserved and comes with a snazzy pin for his nametag and a photo in the Menard's employee magazine. We'd take a cash reward, too, if anyone from corporate is reading :)
In addition to that news, I have to share another story about Brian because I'm just so proud of him. The Mankato Menards is in the process of expanding the size of the store. The outside area (the yard) is basically doubled in size and they've created a whole new covered area (called a barn) to house the treated lumber racks. One of Brian's primary jobs is to maintain the treated racks (and, he obviously does a very good job, hence the award). Today he found out that the workers in the yard--including the yard manager--have taken to calling the new structure "Brian's barn." Yep, he's pretty special :)
In other news, I think I might have H1N1. Lame. It came on quickly this afternoon with chills, body aches, and an upset stomach. I came home to try to sleep it off because I'm not ready to give in to it just yet. Brian is keeping his distance. I'll keep you posted.
ネキシウムの効果時間 胃ポリープとの関係は
6 years ago
6 comments:
How does a person keep their distance at your apartment? Or is he staying out at the house?
Take care of yourself, Kate. Get well soon!!
Double stud!
Woot, woot Brian! You have flair, way to go! :)
I'm sorry, sweetie!! I hope you feel better soon. Sleep, water, more sleep!! :(
BTW - LOVE the house pics!
Tears for you Kate. And tears of JOY for Brian!
Way to go Brian!! :) And Kate - seriously - you think you've got the swine?! Is it going around campus? Bummer! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment